Friday

Girl Boom

Girls, girls everywhere! I have had so many sessions with little girls lately and looked ahead on the calendar today and saw nothing but girl through the next month as well. I had a past client contact me yesterday (who has 3 boys) saying they are expecting a baby this fall. I was so excited to hear the news and told her that I would send her some pink vibes. So here you go "O" family....girl vibes coming your way! :)

This little honey was in with her mommy and older sister. Doesn't she have the most perfect little baby face? Just love her. A family member made her cute purple sweater for her. I always think that adds so much more meaning to a photo.

Make it a fun weekend everyone! I'm off to gather a few GIRL things for my shoot tomorrow:)
~Nikki~









No comments: